ABOUT THIS GAME
Blight: Survival is a medieval cooperative extraction-lite pitting you and up to three other players against mortals and monsters in a desperate attempt to reach and destroy the source of the Blight, a deadly affliction that plagues the land.
The game takes place in the no man’s land between two disparate kingdoms in a ceaseless war. Within this purgatory, a new strain of Blight has erupted from the remains of the fallen. Fed and strengthened by the blood that has been spilled, it rapidly spreads – turning man into a monster.
As the people bleed – paralyzed by war – they have turned to you and your kin. Being the only ones willing, you’ve been tasked to venture forth and vanquish the all-consuming Blight.
- Explore a new gaming genre that incorporates the best elements of rogue-lites and extraction games, offering a unique and thrilling gameplay experience
- Fight, with up to three friends, your way through both humans and horrors in a violent co-op action experience.
- Put your decision-making skills to the test. Will you choose to extract or take the risk and push forward?
- Immerse yourself in an engaging directional combat system that is accessible to newcomers but offers a high skill ceiling for more seasoned players.
- Select from a diverse range of weapons, armor, and talents and customize them to best suit your playstyle.
- Explore the war-ravaged lands in a world filled with secrets and hidden treasures waiting to be discovered.
MATURE CONTENT DESCRIPTION
The developers describe the content like this:
This game may contain content not appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work: Frequent Violence or Gore, General Mature Content
Leave a Reply